The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know what would take a permanant marker off of the paint on my car. i parked next to a [email protected]#*g ricer (accord) and when he left, he obviously he did it, but the bastard wrote [email protected] on the side of my car with a damn marker!!! jelous bastard could't deal with the fact that my car looked better than his p.o.s.

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will that dull my factory paint?

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
no! use goof off and a shop towel...put a lil on and rub hard...do that fora lil bit and it will come opff...then finish that area with some scratch x by meguiars and it will look perfect

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
i wouldnt use paint thinner, might fukk up your orininal paint, and maybe eat through what is left of the clear coat

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
castrol super clean....or brake cleaner

just keep water handy and wash it off when you are done

i had a sticker and stuff written on my car once in a similar situation...i guess the guy at my referee school didn't like the fact that my plain jane stock altima mopped up on his body kitted civic the night before after class.

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
goo gone worked pretty good. had to use a little elbow grease, but it's off. i think that it's just personal when you screw with another mans car!!!

·
Terrance and Phillip Show
1,378 Posts
use goof off... it took extierior paint off of my caer from when my mother ran into the garage with my car:angry4:still a little bitter about that... it almost ripped off my bumper...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts