The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know about painting rims? i want to paint my wheels yellow. does anyone know how much this would cost anywhere?

could one of you photoshop experts try to make my wheels yellow using my sig picture:confused: thanks

·
Turbo S13
423 Posts
i don't know about putting yellow rims on any car unless it's rally car that people don't see every day.
by the way nice car
mine is now silver with blue flakes.

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
417 Posts
Ummmmmm, yellow rims might look weird on an Altima. Not sure though. Someone please photoshop them. You would have to get the rims powered coated to change to color. C ya

·
Turbo S13
423 Posts
dude repaint the rims in gun metal or gold not yellow it's going to be ugly in yellow. mabe if your car was blue the yellow might look OK but still come on man think about what you are about to do.

you have a hooked up alti you should stand out more than enough. I saw 2 guys in a hooked up alty drive by me just looking at mt shit i was looking at there car to but I took a quick glance and kept my head forword there car was a 93-94 GXe with what looked to be a greddy exhaust lowered on 16" it was realy low so I guess it was cut springs.

·
Incognito
1,388 Posts
Even though black rims are out, they still look tight, I think black on black would look good, maybe candy apple red calipers...

·
"Realistic Dreams"
121 Posts
Just my opinion but I love colored wheels , as a matter of fact I was going to powder coat mine north carolina blue . I think the yellow would be fire if you add something else yellow to the car , like racing seats or a graphic kit. But I would kill the red caliper idea . You should paint the calis the same as the car . Like I said just my opinion.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
john95se said:
Just my opinion but I love colored wheels , as a matter of fact I was going to powder coat mine north carolina blue . I think the yellow would be fire if you add something else yellow to the car , like racing seats or a graphic kit. But I would kill the red caliper idea . You should paint the calis the same as the car . Like I said just my opinion.
this is what the inside of my car looks like

·
Registered
46 Posts
Painting Wheels

I was interested in painting my wheels as well. Can it be a DIY project or should I take them and have them done, I am wanting them gunmetal.

·
Incognito
1,388 Posts
you can DIY,but it'll end up being a disaster, better just take them to a paint shop and have them powdercoat it, if they screw up, they gots insurance to pay for it, if you screw up, you're up sheeite creek w/o a paddle...

·
Illest in Nebraska
892 Posts
why did you get them to do the calipers you could have looked up at ians sig and it's right there you guys were twins except for the calipers.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
zEk-sss said:
why did you get them to do the calipers you could have looked up at ians sig and it's right there you guys were twins except for the calipers.
if youre talking about having someone photoshop the calipers red, its cause i wanted to see how the yellow and red looked

1 - 20 of 33 Posts