The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen people paint thier mirrors on their alty, and it makes it look more classy and I am wondering how you do it? what kind of paint. ect..... is it hard to take off the mirrors?

·
Lord of the rims
498 Posts
i let body shop to do all the work, i got my mirror and front grill panited and remove the nissan emblem for about $300CDN, that's arond $200 US
i did saw them remove some stuff inside the door, i guess u should just take it to a bodyshop

·
Illest in Nebraska
3,097 Posts
I'd let someone do it for you that knows paint and body work. I'm getting mine done for around $0 u.s. ........................ i got the hookup

·
Banned
865 Posts
AltimaSpeed120 said:
I got my side mirrors painted too. I have a white 1st gen GXE so the black side mirrors looked oogly.
I'm in the same boat. I'm gonna ask who can do it cheap around where I live while I'm at it I should see if they could put a signal there too.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Got mine painted for 50 bucks, well worth it trust me makes the car look much more classy!
-Smacko

·
BoOsTiN.....
1,397 Posts
i got it done when i painted my body kit. They charged me an extra $50. But let me tell u it makes such a difference. I got it painted on a whim but i'm tellin u at least in my eyes it is worth every penny.

·
Bboy Style
1,714 Posts
Dammit...I totally forgot to tell the guys to paint my mirrors when I had my bumpers and fenders re-done! Probably would've cost me an extra $50 too. But now if I bring it in, they'll probably charge me 75-100 for the mirrors alone.

Ah well, I might do it myself. I have an air compressor and spray guns. And removing the side mirrors isn't all that difficult. You just need to remove the inner door panel to gain access to it, and that's about it.

·
BoOsTiN.....
1,397 Posts
Ya when i got everything done I almost forgot too but my boy was with me and rite before i left he goes y don't u paint the mirrors too. I was like oh s**t I almost forgot. So my boy saved me a good $50 i guess.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts