The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please excuse me for asking b/c im sure its been asked before, but for some reason my search option is not working. But could I get some of the prices that those of you who installed just the stillen front lip paid for painting and installation? Thanks so much.

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
100 bucks total

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had my Stillen front lip spoiler professionally painted by a friend of mine who only charged me $20 for an excellent job – thanks Dee. I installed it myself with a little bit of help from a friend. The spoiler comes with a bunch of screws and bolts but you only need to use the double sided tape and a few screws to install the spoiler securely (1 on each side of the inside wall of the front tires, and 3 underneath lined up with the factory screws that are already installed). I am highly impressed with the finish. I'll have pictures posted as soon as I install my rims later this week.

·
3.5 SE
761 Posts
silverstylus said:
I had my Stillen front lip spoiler professionally painted by a friend of mine who only charged me $20 for an excellent job – thanks Dee. I installed it myself with a little bit of help from a friend. The spoiler comes with a bunch of screws and bolts but you only need to use the double sided tape and a few screws to install the spoiler securely (1 on each side of the inside wall of the front tires, and 3 underneath lined up with the factory screws that are already installed). I am highly impressed with the finish. I'll have pictures posted as soon as I install my rims later this week.
so you didnt have to make any new holes? everything lined up with factory holes?

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
greenkng1 said:
Please excuse me for asking b/c im sure its been asked before, but for some reason my search option is not working. But could I get some of the prices that those of you who installed just the stillen front lip paid for painting and installation? Thanks so much.
$100 bucks professionally painted and installed.

·
Double "A" from the Bay !
451 Posts
Re: Re: Painting the stillen lip...

JerryJ said:
$100 bucks professionally painted and installed.
Whuz Up JerryJ,

First of all, your ride is tight! I'm looking for that similar look without getting the kit.

Couple of questions, Was the $100.00 the total flat price including tax and labor? Where in SJ did you have it done and do you have their number, because if I plan to get my done, I'll be coming from V-Town. Last, How long did you have to wait and did you have to leave your car overnight?

Thanks for the 411,

AltaMotions2002

1 - 6 of 6 Posts