The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Don't pay parking tickets that are white on the front and yellow on the back. They are 100% fake. Some cracker jack out there collecting thousands on the uneducated.

Always pay or fight parking tickets that are all yellow and have the MTP emblem on the front.

·
BUCK FUTTER
1,675 Posts
Just outta curiosity:
I had to stay for overnight observation in late august at st. josephs. They have those machines around the parking lot where you pay and it spits out a stub for you to put in your windshield. Anyway, the night I went, the machines that were on my floor seemed to all say some stupid jibberish and didn't respond. Anyway, I was told (and i'm pretty sure I have it on paper somewhere too) that since I was leaving at 6am the next morning, I don't need to pay for parking since the toll booth guy comes in at 7am.

Next morning, lo and behold, I get this printed ticket for $45 for not displaying the stub thingy. Now, I got this invoice a few weeks later, but didn't seem to have any of my personal information other than my address.

It seemed really fishy, so I wrote them back, being really careful not to either repeat any the little personal information they had about me (only my mailing address and ticket #), or give them anything new to work with, and told them that none of the machines on the floor was working.

I haven't heard back from them since... what happened?

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey, i recently got a 'white and blue ' parking ticket at an empty td bank parkign lot. I have american plates on this vehicle, it was my uncles car.
do i have to pay that?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts