The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Domestic Attitude
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I also have this posted in the OEM section but it seems like more people come in this part and not there so I had to post here too. The car is beige and has 76K on the clock, everything is good but the tranny. Let me know what you need and we can work out a deal.

-Rick

·
Dirt Looks good Sideways
443 Posts
the interior plastic trim..if its tan/beige i'll take it...all pillars..front and back and the sides..and the rear doors foot gaurds and front..and the entire underdash..

·
Domestic Attitude
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cec93altima said:
Never mind. Just saw the everything is good but the tranny! How much you want for the engine?
That would be a huge project, don't you think? I wouldn't really know how to accomplish the whole job of getting it out and shipping it. If you have any ideas, PM me and we'll talk about it.

-Rick

·
Terrance and Phillip Show
1,378 Posts
how much for the wood trim... i NEED that set... also under the hood... i need the cover for the winshield washer fluid thingee, and also the brackets on the valve cover that hold the wires... they screw in... while youre at it... how much for the valve cover... al of this shpped to 77566 in texas

·
OG
4,071 Posts
where in jersey are u? i need the inside of the front passenger fender cause i had an accident(see "my asian gf" if u dont quite know what i mean)
thnx

·
Civic Driver
1,267 Posts
LT1, could you hook me up w/ the clear plastic piece that covers the gauges? I need one, but I really dont wanna pay that much for a piece of plastic. Let me know what you can do.

·
Domestic Attitude
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cec93altima said:
Lt1 how is it looking about the engine?
How soon do you really need it?? Cause I'm trying but it won't be right away. I really want to tell you yes but I want to wait till I know that I can get it out. But YES I do want to sell it to you.

·
Respect It or Check It!!!
537 Posts
LT1Thunder said:
How soon do you really need it?? Cause I'm trying but it won't be right away. I really want to tell you yes but I want to wait till I know that I can get it out. But YES I do want to sell it to you.
How much???

1 - 20 of 52 Posts