The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Screamin' Seamin'
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a parts car sitting in my garage and want to part it out. Let me know what your interested in. The engine block is good, however the timing chain slipped and broke the cam, which bent the valves. No craks or punctures in the block itself, and the head should still be salvagable for rebuild.

·
Screamin' Seamin'
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Let me also add that the air bags have been deployed and the tranny is already gone.

·
Warranties fear me
825 Posts
how much for the hood shipped to 49855?? Absolut...I hope we can work something out :)

·
Screamin' Seamin'
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you could pick it up, I would sell it to you for 50 bucks. But shipping is going to make it around 200

·
Warranties fear me
825 Posts
how's 175 shipped for the hood sound?? :dunno:

·
Screamin' Seamin'
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
whoa353 said:
i'll take the transmission/lower harness if you have it i'll paypal immediately
I am debating on whether or not to sell the 5-speed. I think I am going to sell as a full kit, depends on what type of offers I get.

·
Screamin' Seamin'
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alexthe Great: Need at least 200 to mess with shipping the hood.

whoa353: I want to sell the tranny as a 5-speed wap kit. Complete for a coversion, so I do not wish to part it out.

·
Screamin' Seamin'
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
altima31 said:
how do the door pannels look?....any mold
I'll take some close up pics this evening, then post them up for you to decide. I know there is no mold at all on the door panels.

·
BUCK FUTTER
1,675 Posts
Yeah, i'm lookin' for the upper rad support... preferrably with the headlight sockets and stuff... Don't know if it can be taken appart, so I asked for the entire rad frame.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts