The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has a piston through the block but all else is good. Fully loaded GLE gold/tan auto with LSD. I will be listing parts as I remove them or you can make special requests and I will get them. The car is ODBI and has all the goodies except the OEM foglights. The car will be in my driveway tomorrow night and I will begin taking the interior apart on the weekend. All prices are plus shipping. Let me know what you want.

DC

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll go thru it all tomorrow night when the car is at my house. As far as I know the head is good but I will be taking it apart to inspect it further. Seats are in good shape but the drivers door panel has a tear in it, the rest are fine.

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
freshman said:
rev, I need the HUD, gauge cluster, dash top, and digi climate control wires if possible.

name me a price on this stuff

You are on the list, let me see how crappy getting all that out is gonna be.

·
Hello my name is Distance
6,028 Posts
REVEREND D said:
In the title man, it's tan.

Unit: the upper part is torn. I will try to get my hands on a camera for a day and snap pics all over the car.
well that part can be replaced get pics and we will talk more

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
What about the tranny? How much, and how horrible do you think shipping might run to Maine?

Also, what about the rims? They are the alloys right?

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
93Clear said:
What about the tranny? How much, and how horrible do you think shipping might run to Maine?

Also, what about the rims? They are the alloys right?
Yes alloys and I have no idea the shipping on a tranny. You are looking at shipping via truck and I'd have to crate it as well.

·
You're my boy Blue!
1,325 Posts
REVEREND D said:
In the title man, it's tan.

Unit: the upper part is torn. I will try to get my hands on a camera for a day and snap pics all over the car.
I'm out for the leather. Need the grey stuff.... If I think of something else I'll let you know.

How's the condition of the front grill?

1 - 20 of 210 Posts