The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.altimas.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86558

so far, the SE skirts, fenders, one side mirror, and carpets are takin...im lookin for local people, then i MIGHT consider shipping stuff...finding boxes is a bitch...im not lookin for a lot of money, i only want to get around $1200 by the end of parting it...so throw me some offers if you live near by!

BTW...everything is stock except that i have a set of clear tails (not on the car)...which i am also selling

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah, i have tails already, and i dont plan on keeping the alty, so all cash

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RicerX said:
you wouldn't happen to have a gray padded armrest would you??
its not leather...its cloth...but i do have one, and im pretty sure its gray

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have some boxes...tell me what you need and i'll tell you if they are available for ship..

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Do you have a round black clip on thing that goes on wiper blade to cover the screw? I lost mine when I repainted my wipers :O

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^^^^ i actually went to go look and i have no clue what you are talking about...

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Jolt21 said:
^^^^^ i actually went to go look and i have no clue what you are talking about...
lol do you how to take off the whole wipers? the whole blade.. you have open the hood to do that. In order to remove the bolts/screws, you have to take off a plastic black cap that's on top.

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
for my fogs, one of the brackets is broken...but i already have an offer of $150 for the whole foglight set..eveerything else i'll get back to u on when i get home from work

·
Registered
69 Posts
Do you Still Have your Ac controls, Mine Suck, and have a short, Ill pay all kinds of shipping, And like 50-100 for the part, Also need passenger side doors, both. What color is ur alty. Shit I'll even ship u boxes if u need them. Help a fella out

97214 Portland OR

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MrScaryJr said:
Do you Still Have your Ac controls, Mine Suck, and have a short, Ill pay all kinds of shipping, And like 50-100 for the part, Also need passenger side doors, both. What color is ur alty. Shit I'll even ship u boxes if u need them. Help a fella out

97214 Portland OR
i'll sell you both doors for $220 + shipping (if you send me the boxes :D)..and like $75 +shipping for the a/c stuff...just elmme look into the a/c stuff...what exactly do u need? controls? wires???

1 - 20 of 46 Posts