The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Ex 1st gen owner
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything on this car is good, keeping engine and tranny, tell me what you want and I'll give you a price
no front fenders

·
Hello my name is Distance
6,028 Posts
nice to see that you got that one, is it the one from KY,

·
Ex 1st gen owner
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep. actually was going to pick it up toady, but didnt want to haul the car backward in the snow, picking it up wednesday

·
6,028 Posts
cool, ill get ahold of you if i need anything

·
Registered
726 Posts
hey stealth...will you be willing to sell the front passenger motor mount??? let me know man...mine ripped an i need a new one

·
6,028 Posts
rf_fanatic said:
Does it have a clock? I want that. Also whats the interior color?
clock? what are you talking about? The one in the dash???? Got a pic of it, i think i have it not to steal from Dru or nothin

·
Registered
340 Posts
Stealhmode I sent you a private message , please let me know if you recieve it , and also if you have all 4 exterior door handles and coin holder , I will gladly appreciated .

·
Ex 1st gen owner
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
got the pm. which clock do you need, the one with reset button or the other one without reset button. also the color is brown. I also have a 93 charchol/bone upper dash and misc bone interior pieces. I also have a 94 brown upper dash.

If the motor mount is good its yours altimus 55 shipped

·
Dirt Looks good Sideways
443 Posts
the wood grain..if the wood grain is still in good condition...im interested

·
6,028 Posts
hey stealth how much diferent is the XE door panels from the other ones. post a pic if you got one

·
Ex 1st gen owner
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
very different, I have none here but will post when I get them. I have never seen a full set before in 1 car, they are kinda neat

·
S for Skeet Skeet
4,376 Posts
stealthmode20 said:
You want the rare black piece? from the pix I have it looks good. gimme a price
the piece that most altimas had as wood grain? what do you say, 20 + shipping? (btw, i'm gonna send my climate control to you this week as per our agreement)

·
The Highest Grade
1,172 Posts
stealthmode20 said:
You want the rare black piece? from the pix I have it looks good. gimme a price
if it has absolutely NO scratches, cracks, or gashes in the plastic, and is in tip top shape, ill buy the piece right now.

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
Ok sounds good, but will the reset clock fit in my nonreset clock hole? And is the wiring to it the same? If so Ill take it for $15 shipped. You use paypal right? Whats you account?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts