The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok. there is a 95 GXE 5spd i may buy to part out. if i get enough interest here i will buy it this week or early next week and start stripping it out. the color is royal blue. it has 125-128k on it (just can't remember which number:rolleyes: )

engine and tranny are good. interior appears to be good. it has no sunroof. the following parts are no good:

front bumper cover
front bumper
driver side fender
grille
hood
airbags

driver side door is questionable. there is just the smallest crease from where the fender rubbed it but i think it may be an easy fix. i can get a pic of it.

make me an offer or i'll let you know how much. i will be checking this thread very often so i'll get back to you asap! if i get enough people wanting parts and its worth it money wise i will pick up the car. you can shoot me a pm to.

thanks

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh, i am located in wisconsin and will ship or do local pickup and take either money order or paypal.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Marc936 said:
will all the parts needed for a manual swap be able to be put in a 2nd gen
im not the guy to ask. i really don't know what you need for the swap. do you mean are all the parts good? or are you asking me a tech question?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AltimateX said:
im not the guy to ask. i really don't know what you need for the swap. do you mean are all the parts good? or are you asking me a tech question?
well, then if thats the only other thing you need then yes all the parts are there.

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
whats the interior color?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
clo007 said:
whats the interior color?
black/grey

guys let me know if you really want the pieces and make an offer. i gotta have at least $500 worth of parts before i want to buy the car and go through the trouble of stripping it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts