The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's over a month and I am still waiting for my dealer to call me to get the light of the automatic shifter fixed. The dealer is waiting to receive a micro light that is specific to the new shifter.

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
4,763 Posts
Well, it is a brand new car from the ground up, but at the same time, you shouldn't wait so long. I think your dealer is slacking a little.

·
Registered
74 Posts
same problem

I have a number of small issues with my car and teh dealer was unable to get the parts. I contacted nissan direct and they told me that there is a back order on a number of parts but should be resolved by mid january.

But for some parts on my car the dealer just took it off a car in the lot. so that worked too.

G

·
I have been waiting for two months for something as simple as splashgurads. When Nissan sent me an questioner I blasted them, not the dealer for not having parts inventory. Seems that every part they need to get is at least a week wait.

Just like the speedo issue, if enough of us complain to Nissan Corp perhaps they will get their heads screwed on correctly. Oh, a customer service advisor from Nissan told me they look at this site so they should know what the deal is

·
Registered
884 Posts
I ordered some trunk clip parts to put a second trunk net in there and they came in to the parts department in one day.

Haven't had much trouble with getting parts yet, but I have had trouble with my dealer losing the parts once they got in!

·
Registered
11,480 Posts
Bigbird said:
Well, it is a brand new car from the ground up, but at the same time, you shouldn't wait so long. I think your dealer is slacking a little.
I remember in the first couple of months that the 02 Altima was released, some dealers didn't even have the 2002 models in their parts database yet...

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,759 Posts
Parts

Bought my car in october, the dealer still has not gotten the touch up paint to me. They did not even have a part no for a long time. Salesman did e-mail me a 2 days ago and said it just came in and that he was going to mail it to me, I ordered some from a local dealer and it took 2 weeks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts