The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys, am i gonna be able to pass smog with my header..ill put the intake back to normal and i got a new (stock) muffler..now im just concerend about my header...will i pass or do i have to take it off and put the old one back on..I also have to Downpipe for the header..will i pass with all this stuff..lemme know..???

·
dismember
9,414 Posts
dont think u pass the visual inspection. they are gonna make u prove the part is carb approved i think :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wtf...you guys dont have SMOG TESTS???
Well its every 2 years we gotta get this shit done..what could i use to cover it?? hrm..

·
dismember
9,414 Posts
zEk-sss said:
Why and where do you take smog test??
rofl, i dont even know what to say rofl :D

·
Banned
0 Posts
AznAlty17 said:
I don't know if we have smog tests over here to pass inspection. just got my inspection yesterday and I passed....... more like I just got the sticker ;)
what's an inspection?

:)
:)

Its great to be in OHIO

·
Hello my name is Distance
3,567 Posts
hey man i live in ohio and i have to pass the e-check its normally done by counties. any way man you should pass no problem i just had mine done and i was 1/3 of what the limit was dont worry youll pass.

·
dismember
9,414 Posts
zEk-sss said:
For real man, I never took one nor do I know anyone in fla that has ever taken one.
it was just funny that u automatically assume u should take one :D

·
Illest in Nebraska
1,168 Posts
Oh nah it wasn't like that, although now that you mention it I could have worded that a little better, lol but I didn't know why people had to take them.

·
Registered
849 Posts
damn smog test again ???.... damn it i knew i shouldnt have taken that hit dat joint tonite..... .on seriously note...we live in Fl ...no emmision ....woo hoO *jumpin fo joy*

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Jay....u gonna update the rest of them or should I tell them the results? Or we could just leave them all in the dark...hehe...
Jay

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I failed the fucking Test
:mad: But i know what the problem is..and it's is easy to fix..i just have to get a HI FLOW cat..it will increase horsepower too.. :D

G

·
people aren't gonna know how to answer the question unless they are from cali. if they let u slide on the header, cool. u only failed by 24 pts. stock cat can't clean the higher air volume that the header passes. just get a hi flo smog legal cat and it will be able to clean enought air to pass smog, plus u'll get an extra horse or two. :cool:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts