The Nissan Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I didn't see a Pathfinder forum so I hope this is the right place. I'm currently in the market for a new SUV, and my wife and I both like the Pathfinders because of the 3rd row. We don't need it so I like that it's able to fold flat and give us a larger compartment in the back but we sometimes need the extra row. My question is what is y'all opinion on the Pathfinders? I've read some about them on edmunds, car and driver and the reviews are positive but i'd like to get a real owners experience. I used to have a 2013 Altima and had no issues with the CVT but a lot of people on that forum did. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello everyone, I didn't see a Pathfinder forum so I hope this is the right place. I'm currently in the market for a new SUV, and my wife and I both like the Pathfinders because of the 3rd row. We don't need it so I like that it's able to fold flat and give us a larger compartment in the back but we sometimes need the extra row. My question is what is y'all opinion on the Pathfinders? I've read some about them on edmunds, car and driver and the reviews are positive but i'd like to get a real owners experience. I used to have a 2013 Altima and had no issues with the CVT but a lot of people on that forum did. Thanks for your time.
My wife has a 2015 Pathfinder basic model, which is still nice, and it gets decent MPG's. I liked it so much I traded in my mazda for a 14 Altima, alot of similarities. We are both happy with our purchases.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts