The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, you will be unable to reach me for a few days next weekend. I will be in the Woodbridge VA area if any of you are interested. So please do not get angry if I do not respond to your e-mails. I will have access to a computer I think..so the pm's I should be able to work.

If any of you are in that area and would like me to bring along a few pedals let me know..I can save you a few bucks on the shipping costs. Thanks Alti Brothrend. I will delete this when I return next sunday...:)

·
8,809 Posts
yes, let me see pics as i work about two minutes from woodbridge.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are pics in my pedal threads.. I have no pics of one in the 1st gen.

There are 2 models the Sport and the 350 Z peplica. If you wnat to see pics I have send me an e-mail requesting and I will respond.

Peterson..if you take measurements I can custom size one for you.

The 350Z replica is about 6.5 inches long by 2.5 inches wide. That is the one that fits the 02-03 Alti

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Peterson,

I sent you an e-mail of the pedals..It will be from Bill&Dee

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Peterson said:
I'll let you know in the moaning. That's my work account...Thanks dude.
Ok

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Peterson said:
Nope. Do you work for a trading firm? I wonder if you're blocked from NASDAQ. Cuz I 've been getting emails all day...

Legg Mason emails used to get blocked.
No I am at home on my home computer...send me an e-mal and I wll try to respond to it to see if you get it

[email protected]

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jUST GOT IT AND I REPLIED...hOPE YOU GOT IT. Bill oops cap lock

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I will be back in Woodbridge, VA the 23rd through the 26th. Any one wanting pedals or to look at them let me know. I will take a few sets along if I hear from anyone. Or if you want to just meet up for a BEER or 10. I am probably coming home from this trip with a new Odessy..So pedals will soon be available for it

:D

Bill

1 - 20 of 24 Posts