The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is ANYONE on here from P-Cola??? I've lived here for a Year and i've only HEARD of one Alty with mods.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I live in Mary Esther, about 30 min away. I go to P-cola every so often. I've been down here since 96. All the times I've gone up there, I've never seen another "hooked up" Altima. There are some popping up around this way though. Peace

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey I'm here in P-cola. I'd love to think that the altima that you HEARD about was mine. Hit me up and we will get together, maybe go out to mobile.

·
Registered Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey my car is black with yellow decals all up on it. You should notice it. Its the only 'euro' nissan thats ever there. I only show up for about 10 minutes though. Everyone out there is hella stuck-up IMO, with there civics and everything.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I live in P-cola too, well mobile but work in Pcola. Guys meeting anytime soon?

·
Registered Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya, we should, everyone from here and Mobile gettin' together might be something pretty interesting. I'll see what i can do from over here(if anything).

·
Registered
134 Posts
Well,I dj at seville on Tuesdays. It is a breaks,trance,house type music all night. No hip hop. We just started it. 150 shots,$3 pitchers.

If you feel like coming to hang out let me know.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts