The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Big Intercooled Member
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have not been posting under the username [email protected] It has been my previous manager at SWA. He is pissed that I don't work there anymore so he took it upon himself to post under my username. He also made several posts on the SRT Forums, and totally screwed my account. I just wanted to say thanks Steve, thank you for just proving that you are the most immature person I have ever met.

So to everyone here, good luck shopping at SWA, and I hope that you don't piss anyone there off or they might go grab your username and post a whole bunch of dumb shit.:rolleyes:

·
Big Intercooled Member
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, SWA are not bad.

I loved working there and they treated me great, but Steve won't be happy till he ruins my life. So I just want everyone to know, SWA isnt bad. If he sways you from shopping there, thats fine.

Feel free to PM me for anything.

·
DIY'er
6,658 Posts
that just automatically swayed me from purchasing there. If they are so immature to piss off past employees, I really wouldn't be able to trust them if anything were to fall ill in purchasing/ordering/or shipping.... Man has swa fallen to shits

·
Big Intercooled Member
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Basically Steve is pissed because I work for HP now. I have been friends with him for about a year now, and right before I left SWA I asked him. "Are you cool with me leaving man?" His answer was "As long as you don't go to HP."

I knew right then and there things were going to get messy. This just pissed him off more than you will ever know.

So what did he do? He went on all the forums I use to visit and posted absolute horseshit.

·
Registered
139 Posts
The only thing bugging me is all the money you still owe me and the fact I was lied to. For the record I haven't posted once under your name. :)

·
Big Intercooled Member
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh you haven't?

Then who has been? Point being that you are sitting here watching it all happening and not doing anything.

So then I guess it wasn't you sending me all the text messages either? You called me "little bitch" and "pussy". Mind you the whole time I did nothing to provoke it or did I respond to you nasty. I just kept saying "whatever you say man."

Just sit there and keep laughing while you try to ruin my life.

·
DIY'er
6,658 Posts
lets start buying from hp now just to piss him off...
ugh... naw lol no fuel to the fire

Anyways, Good luck at your career with HP, hope its not actually ruined or anything. And for steve... most definitely should chill and let this slide.

·
The Dude
8,837 Posts
I've lost too many good friends over bullshit like this. do lunch or something and figure this bs out.

I'm sorry to hear this. you guys are both my dogs and Its kinda hard to belive this is happening. ya know.

what is it that you have against HP Steve? I have a friend who is sponsored over there and I hear nothing but good things about them.

1,407 Posts

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,219 Posts
descartes said:
you love the cock dontcha
And to think....I was just getting ready to post....."Drama on .net and Phil is not involved:p

Well I guess you are not directly involved;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.