The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Alcoholic
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this has been discussed but since the board crashed.. and i really didnt get to read any of them.. i need to replace my brake pads.. what are my choices?/ for performance? and how much better is it?? ... any info would be benificial!!!..

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
I am running Hawk HPS pads and Power Stop Crossdrilled rotors on the front , Metal master pads in the rear and Motul 600 fluid .......You will not believe me if I told you how much better the car stops !!!!!! I would say a 500 X improvement !!!!!! For a Street only setup the Hawk HPS pads in the front and Metal Master or stock style pads in the rear on stock resurfaced rotors would be a good choice ....I use my car at the local Road race track on clubs track days and my brake setup works flawlessly !!! And have been known to out brake a few with big money brake upgrades !!!!!!

·
Alcoholic
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do they not make the pads for the back??? and where can i get em??? any sites??? or can any licenced shop get it??? maybe their home page???.. wat kind material do they use? thanks shawn..

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
They are only avaliable for the front ....And you will have to search for them , I got them from a local shop here in Portland called Race Central , They could order them for you and send them to you If you cant find them localy ....... Race Central Portland Or . 800-876-5945 , or if you have questions call 503-283-8426... There web site is www.racepartsnow.com .....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts