The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Shift_lefty
1,001 Posts
Look at his negative feedback, oh wait you can't he made it private. Nothing says scam more than that!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
this has been discussed before all you get is a resistor and a wiring diagram supposedly helps some but no worth 5 bux

·
Registered
279 Posts
my cousin got this before and i laughed when he showed me it. i asked him what the hell is a resisitor gonna do to increase HP....1 stinking resistor......on top of that the resistor i think is used to loop the circuit and not close the circuit they show in the wiring diagram.....to act as a load of some sort to boost HP. he kept calling it a chip....HAHAHAHA chip my ass. i asked him look at this little 7 cent piece of crap that u paid almost 500% markup on and tell me what kind of computer chip canfit into this tiny enclosure. he was speechless. he then said his performance imporved a bit but if u notice on the diagram it says u have to use 93 octance to activate the "chip" or whatever. he was using regular so if course u will see some difference from changing your gas.

bottom line....its a scam don't fall for it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
DO NOT BUY THAT CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! use your 5 bucks on a air freshener and some bubble gum. You will be more satisfied.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts