1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
*Donating Member* Senior Member
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet in Philly this Friday!!

What time: 7:30pm.

@ Franklin Mills Mall.

If you can make it, please respond to this thread.

·
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about the Sam's Club Parking Lot...then take it from there...

The joint like 'like' DnB....but called something else.

·
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Directions:

Franklin Mills
1455 Franklin Mills Circle
Philadelphia, PA 19154

From Central Philadelphia:
Take I-95 North to Exit 35: Woodhaven Rd./ Rt. 63 to Franklin Mills Blvd. (about a 15 minute drive)

*Or take a convenient Shuttle Bus!

From City Line Avenue:
Take Route 76 East / the Schuylkill Expressway, to Route 676 East Vine Street Expressway through Central Philadelphia. Continue on Route 676 East to I-95 North Take I-95 North to Exit 35: Woodhaven Rd./ Rt. 63 to Franklin Mills Blvd. (about a 20 minute drive)

From Southern New Jersey:
Cross any bridge (Betsy Ross, Ben Franklin, Tacony Palmyra, or Walt Whitman) to I-95 North. Take I-95 North to Exit 35: Woodhaven Rd./ Rt. 63 to Franklin Mills Blvd.

From the Pennsylvania Turnpike:
Make your way to exit 351 / Philadelphia Route 1. Take Route 1 South to Woodhaven Rd / Route 63 East Exit Route 63 East at Franklin Mills Blvd.

From Delaware:
Take I-95 north to Exit 35: Woodhaven Rd./ Rt.63 to Franklin Mills Blvd. (about a 60 minute drive)

From New York:
Take the NJ Turnpike South to Exit 6: the PA Turnpike. Make your way to exit 351 / Philadelphia Route 1. Take Route 1 South to Woodhaven Rd / Route 63 East. Exit Route 63 East at Franklin Mills Blvd. (about an hour and half drive)

*Or take a convenient Shuttle Bus!

From Princeton, NJ:
Take I-95 South to Exit 35: Woodhaven Rd. Rt. 63 to Franklin Mills Blvd. (about a 40 minute drive)

From Atlantic City, NJ:
Take the Atlantic City Expressway to the Walt Whitman Bridge. Take I-95 North to Exit 35: Woodhaven Rd./ Rt. 63 to Franklin Mills Blvd. (about an hour and 20 minute drive)

SEPTA (Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority)
Info Hotline: 215-580-7800

You can get to Franklin Mills fast on Routes 20, 67, and 84 from the Frankford Terminal / Bridge & Pratt El Station. Tokens and passes are available at United Check Cashing in the Green Neighborhood (Neighborhood Four).

·
Registered
842 Posts
If it's still on I'll probably be able to stop by. By the way if any of you guys are interested stop by tower records on thursday nights from about 7:30-9. My buddy has a club that is growing huge in the NE. Extremeconceptsonline.com if you want to check out some stuff on them. Everyone is pretty cool and they're expanding with great speed. Most of the club used to be alty owners so they can help you out with most of your questions on where to find shit and how to fix shit. Most have moved on but there are still a couple for original alty owners in there. I have a black 99 gle with 18" chrome.

·
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm just visiting Philly and NYC this time for business, so where is Tower records?

The meet IS happening right? Some of you New Jersey peeps come too!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
I'm not sure if this meet is still going on but if the weather clears up then the club will meet tonight. Tower records is located at Welsh Rd and Roosevelt Boulevard (RT. 1). If your coming from Franklin Mills you take Woodhaven Rd (63 West) all the way down and get off at Rt. 1 South. Work your way into the middle set of lanes, you'll see what I'm talking about when you get onto Rt. 1. Stay straight on Rt. 1 for about 5 min. Get in your left lane and when you see a big Ford dealership on your left the light right after it you'll make a left. You should see people parked in the parking lot closest to the street. If it's raining don't bother though.

·
Registered
842 Posts
the weather still looks kind of iffy, that's a freakin drive for those in the lancaster section.

·
Camel Powered...
2,811 Posts
freakin drive is right. I left work at 6 and headed down, got lost on the way and by the time I got there at 7:55 there was no one there.....well at least I got to dust a civic on the turnpike. Bad news tho. at a reststop, some guy pulled in behind me and had a heart attack when he got out of his car. I hope he's ok.

·
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
damn, you serious bro?

I was there with djredbrownie from ahout 7:30-8pm, thought nobody else was gonna show up, so we left :(...sorry bro.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Just to let anyone know who lives in or near the philly area. Every Sunday on Rt. 1 the Rosevelt Boulevard there is a meet for all types of vehicles in Bensalem, PA. It's located right next to the Radisson Hotel on Rt. 1 in the Neshaminy Interplex which is just a business park. It starts around 7:30pm and it gets mad packed there, no fees just come and see and be seen.
Also, the last thursday of every month there is a show at the Hooters located on street road right off of Rt. 1 in Bensalem, PA. This show usually starts around 4 or 5 and goes till late. Both shows are great shows to go to because there's all types of cars and vehicles and you never know what's going to show up.

·
Camel Powered...
2,811 Posts
It's all good. But likewise we have a show every sunday here in Lancaster, If your closer or just want to stop out the locations is 1285 Manheim Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601

This one usually starts around 6:30ish.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just wanted to let you guys know that I am having a show slash meet sept. 14th 12-5 right out side centwer city PA. for info E. mail me. [email protected] I will be at the sunday show on RT.1 I live 5 minutes from there.
MODS-
Stillen intake,Stillen race pipe Stillen mufflers,3 TV's,Play Station2, 10 inch bass tube, 17 inch crome
I think I will be easy to spot Ill have the very shiny black 2002

1 - 20 of 34 Posts