The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anywhere i can order one and/or get it locally? i checked swa and didnt see one on there and im not too familiar with versus's products...

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
well JUN of course...dopest shit...but more money too...what were you lookin to spend?...cause JUN stuff aint cheap...if you want i can get some prices for you...

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
AASCO also makes one...

"AASCO Light Weight Flywheels are designed to improve the overall performance of your import. The replaceable friction surface will allow you to do away with resurfacing your flywheel ever again. The high tolerance manufacturing insures a perfect hassle-free installation. The flywheel is designed for normal street use for the every day performance enthusiasts. These flywheels are manufactured from the highest quality materials like 6061-T6 aluminum for the flywheel, treated steel for the heat shield (friction surface), and OEM quality starter ring gears. All flywheels come with a one year limited warranty."

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^ i read that at the optauto.com site but im wondering how long the "replaceable surface" is going to last... in answer to your question though, im looking to spend between 400-600 bucks. price isnt really going to be a factor here, i just want it done... if you know of any packages such as an act s/s clutch AND flywheel package, id be interested in that as well. thanks!

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
i can prolly hook you up with a package...act s/s and aasco flywheel i could hook you up really well...i get the best deal on those...JUN would be cool and i can get it for you but it would be alot more expensive...

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok i pm'd you, but that package looks better than the pm i sent you... tell me about the package in the pm, thanks man.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts