1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
wow i thought these were gonna take a while to come out, im surprised. They look better than the first gen ones. Atleast it seems some more aftermarket companies are showing us a lil more respect (if you can call making altezzas respect that is.):embarasse

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
if they are real good find, but also be careful of preorders and

"Speedstyleone are not to be held liable for any incident
or any accident or consequential damages related to the use or misuse of this
item under any circumstances. No suitability of use is expressed or implied.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ITEM SOLD "AS-IS". NO EXPRESS OF
IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS GRANTED TO THE BUYER. USER ASSUMES ALL RISKS &
COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THESE PARTS & ACCESSORIES"

very careful...whoever wins post pics once you get them!

·
Member Of Altimas.net
263 Posts
They look good but if they came out with carbon fiber it will be worth buying because if u put that on black car it will look weird in way.. so i am goign to wait till the carbon comes out...

i hope they doo....

malik

·
rasta man
1,174 Posts
hey has anyone emailed them about future orders cuz i did anyone wants to see if they will gigve us a group buy? if so let us get on it and try to get them by the end of march.

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
The least they could have done was make one big red circle. I do not like the little red circles. Yeah carbon fiber does look better my .02

Mark

·
Team High Intenzity
308 Posts
Kinda odd as to how many people flame Altezzas but there's a lot of bidding going on.. j/k .. They look alright how they stand, but I don't know how it'd actually look on the car itself... Looks like it's gonna be SE-L's for me until I see a good pic on the car.. Good Luck guys!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts