The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Nissan-Suzuki-Infiniti
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pic of Crying Freeman's Razo AT Shift Knob and Relocated OD Button

For those who are interested, the pic is my installation of the Razo shift knob for AT with the OD red button relocated to the console:

I originally had the Levoc chrome shift knob ($75), but it looked too long for the Altima. I sold it and purchased a used Razo knob on ebay for $25. The button switch costs $1.99 at Radio Shack.

Also, I used a rubber hose ($1 per foot at AutoZone) and slip it over the metal shaft for a snug custom fit.

Total cost, less than $30! Installation time, less than 30 minutes (taking your time)!

BTW...the black thingy is for my cell phone.

·
Malfunctioning Member
1,191 Posts
Yo enyce

enyce please for the love of all good and decent remove that photo-shopped thing off the rear of your car. I almost :vomit: when I saw that. Put a warning up or something..:D :p j/p

·
altimas.net OG
1,245 Posts
Re: Yo enyce

RicerX said:
enyce please for the love of all good and decent remove that photo-shopped thing off the rear of your car. I almost :vomit: when I saw that. Put a warning up or something..:D :p j/p
:D

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Nice. I think I'm going to relocate my O/D button and use the stock switch for a mute button...

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
isnt it uncomfortable having to push the button when you turn O/D off? thats why i like mine on the shifter(stock).

·
Nissan-Suzuki-Infiniti
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ZKrazy said:
isnt it uncomfortable having to push the button when you turn O/D off? thats why i like mine on the shifter(stock).
I always drive with the OD turned on. So it is never a problem.

·
founding father
1,709 Posts
relocate OD to a horn button on the steering wheel

·
RS-R = Authentic JDM
219 Posts
Re: Yo enyce

RicerX said:
Huh?:confused:

·
Nissan-Suzuki-Infiniti
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think he's talking about the Altezzas (spelling?) on this Altima pic.

·
RS-R = Authentic JDM
219 Posts
um i dont think thats quite what he ment. Yo ricerx what're you talkin bout man?

·
!!Official Per4mance!!
52 Posts
donnie.... relocate OD to a horn button on the steering wheel

this is hot, its like a boot leg, nitrous kit. you hit the overdrive bottun on the steering wheel and the car will downshift.
Hahahaha...... thats hot.:D :D

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
5,783 Posts
Hey...i tried doin the razo on mine. I took the screws out...and the "button" to get into different gears popped out...so I tried liftin up...and it's not comin out....what do i do??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts