The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share a pic of a custom trunk job for 3 15"'s that my bf and his brother did for his 'Tegra. Autotek subs pushed by Autotek amp wired in parralel. Note the same screw caps as used on my Alty to be able to remove the fascia... and the blue neon accenting the amp.

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They also did the custom tribal flame paint job on it. This vehicle is more show than go...and sound show, so the install was a little more trick. It's a 91 'Tegra.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I like the baby blue color, I think it's one of the phatest colors.

·
Fat Pact Member
317 Posts
that looks good, i need to build something like that for 2 jl audio 15's. also i need to get a amp to push it so what size of amps are they running.

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wanna say it's an Autotek 200.2. I am running an Autotek 800Xi to my one 15".

·
Registered
272 Posts
I gotta Q

What Ohm are those 15's? I mean, JL Audio for years was one of the only companies that created subs that you had the ability to run 3 in parallel on a single 2Ohm stable amp. Are those 15's six ohm subs, and what is the rated minimum you can run that amp at for ohms and keep it stable? Just curious. I wouldn't mind running the same setup for those 15's if it's possible. Especially, considering how much those damn 15W1's cost!

·
Fat Pact Member
317 Posts
i am not sure what ohm they are. i just bought them and had the guy hook me up with an amp that could push them. i dont have the info on them since i am at my parents but they are the new 2001's they got in and were on sale for $99 a piece.
it was nice spending $468 for 2 15's, mtx amp, and boston acoustic fx6 6" speakers w/tweeters.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts