The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Im takimg out the original gauge pod and making my own with an autometer speedometer and temp/gas gauges.It will look tight this is just a preview:)

·
525 Posts
damn, actually that does sound like a pretty good idea, as long as the gauges are set flush & the wires are matched up, it should look very nice... keep us updated.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
atakm said:
damn, actually that does sound like a pretty good idea, as long as the gauges are set flush & the wires are matched up, it should look very nice... keep us updated.
The angle on the pic is bad but everything works.Its gonna be totally different when its all done.

·
Registered
18 Posts
What year is your Altima to have digital climate controls ?

·
Auto Tech
4,743 Posts
yes it looks good, but isn't the point of that to have it on your dash or eye level so you can see it when you are racing?

or is that why someone said ppl are gonna hate you cuz u have an automatic

purpose of tach is so you can see when to shift right?

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
i can view it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
teabagga said:
yes it looks good, but isn't the point of that to have it on your dash or eye level so you can see it when you are racing?

or is that why someone said ppl are gonna hate you cuz u have an automatic

purpose of tach is so you can see when to shift right?
Im going all show/custom.Just something a little different.There will be a 5 in Automter speedo next to that soon.And yeah I have an auto but fuck it I can still shift and i tlooks dope

1 - 17 of 17 Posts