The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not into the rims much...but it's better than stock.

And the front bumper is all jacked up. I hit a railroad track and broke the entire front bumper off...and halfway ran it over...lol. It's all good now tho.

And as soon as I get some time...i'm gonna shave my last door handle and side moldings.

It's coming along. :)

oh yea...it might help to attach a link...:embarasse

My Ride

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
did you shave the handles yourself? if so plz hook me up with some info, im gonna attempt it i need as much help as i can get. smooth

·
Red Sleeper
5,340 Posts
looks good man.......like the front bumper.......yo also need to lower that sucka.......coming along nicely..

94_se

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the kind words!!

As for the tires...I think it rubs slightly when I take a hard turn...but other than that...the ride is great!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than the 205's. :p

And as for shaving the handles...you need to find someone who can weld. Make a stencil of your door handle...then go to a junkjard and find any kind of door...or car metal. Trace it, cut it out, bring it back to weld it on the door. Be sure you spot weld slowly or the door will warp. And then lightly fill in the rest with body filler. Just make sure the metal will sit inside the door handle well. If it sticks out a little...you'll notice it when you paint it. If you need any more help...just ask bro.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
coming along well bro, i think me and sexy bear are the only ones with the grill up top.

·
Registered
256 Posts
okay, feel free to flame me on this one, but it has been bothering the shit out of me, with shaved door handles, how do you get in???

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
hey man...looking great right now...(sorry bout the hood...i sold it :D)...but yea...it's lookin great...u gonna mold the rear bumper or what??? i think u should...but the front...i don't think so :p...just in case u have the run in again :D LoL...can't wait to see when it's done...peace man....

shefx said:
okay, feel free to flame me on this one, but it has been bothering the shit out of me, with shaved door handles, how do you get in???
u'll have remote poppers like ur trunk...which will open ur doors enough do u can get in...damn noob! JK :D :flames:

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks again!

About the side moldings...my sheet metal was thrown away...so i'm gonna use fiberglass. And we're gonna take the doors off for that. I just need time to do it. Which won't be until like september when I get my week vacation. :D

And I wanna mold the bumpers...but I gotta fix all the frickin cracks and potholes first. That kit came out crappy.

So I just need time really. Oh...and money too. :D

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Siizzzoooo said:
coming along well bro, i think me and sexy bear are the only ones with the grill up top.
haha...remember I was tellin you I thought I was the only one with no grill up top!

And I thought I was "original"...:embarasse

or ripped off...either way...:p

·
EXPLICIT EDITION
324 Posts
Cars lookin good, have you decided what color your gonna paint it?:cool: Are you gonna try to make it out to Santa Cruz for Noah's shop, it's on the 15th of next month. Check the thread in the west coast forum.:cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts