The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
1,407 Posts
Prey521 said:
Going to get mine during lunch here in Union Square! I won't watch it again though....that's the only movie I've ever seen that made me sweat! Was a great movie though!
If you are never going to watch it why are you going to spend money on it?

1,407 Posts
I missed the part about ICP. what a douche bag. I pitty you because you are obviously a tool.

·
How bout them Dawgs
2,207 Posts
Yeah it's a good movie...but I don't think I could watch it harldy ever...I don't think I want to just be able to watch that over and over like any regular movie...

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
Yeah... I'm piciking it up too. My girl wants it, I thought it was a good movie but I didn't feel like getting the DVD though until she performed oral sex in the morning :D

Hey, let us know how's the new Insane Clown Posse CD :)

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
Bigox911 said:
Yeah it's a good movie...but I don't think I could watch it harldy ever...I don't think I want to just be able to watch that over and over like any regular movie...

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
FASTima said:
Yeah... I'm piciking it up too. My girl wants it, I thought it was a good movie but I didn't feel like getting the DVD though until she performed oral sex in the morning :D

Hey, let us know how's the new Insane Clown Posse CD :)
hope you get to get the DVD soon, then.

and i will let ya know about the cd. although i've read mixed reviews from juggalo sites about it.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts