·
"Respect My Authoritei"
11,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
395 Posts
lowriderman3 said:
There is mesh at the bottom opening..That is why you cannot see the radiator. Mesh is behind the lower bumper opening. I do plan on changing the grill out with the new AT version 2 grill.
Oh i didnt even notice/see it. Do you think it looks tacky with a mesh/chrome grill combo? I happen to have a chrome grill too on a black but was hoping to keep it. Was thinking maybe chrome grill + black mesh so you couldnt see the radiator. Or does that radiator sticking out look THAT ugly? Maybe you can do some close-ups when u post some more pics.

·
Havin' Fun
614 Posts
Damn, that looks good. Almost good enough to trade the '05 for an '04 so I can get this on. Oh well, that ain't gonna happen so I will have to wait for the '05 version...that I hope is coming.

Like the mesh too. Will look real tight with the S2 grille.

·
35 ALTIMATIC
519 Posts
NICE!!! But now you really gotta be careful with speed bumps, steep driveways, etc. It's good that it's made of urethane so it can take some punishment.

·
Reppin' NORCAL in SOCAL
300 Posts
Like my boy Chad used to say.." IT'S OFF THA HINGES FOE NINJAS!!!!". Damn props for you being the first one.. I want that same kit, when you guys think the rest of it is coming out???

·
My little champion...
4,966 Posts
Looks tight lowrider. Man be careful... that sucker is TOO LOW. I don't see how you're going to avoid NOT scratching that... How many inches are you off the ground?

I agree with those saying its time to throw a new grill on there, maybe an Active Tuning S2 Grill with black mesh (oval or diamond)...

·
"Respect My Authoritei"
11,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I will take pics of it on the pavement. It is a little higher than the pics lead on, since it is in the grass. It is still lower than with the Stillen lip. Also FYI, I have 2" Sprints on the front, and I am running 225/35/19" tires. So you can can gain a half inch or less using the Eibachs.

This thing is getting mad props even in my town. I await the AT S2 grill now!

My Body man was really impressed with the way this thing bolted up with ease, to include the foglight mounting. Also the fenderwell linings went back in with ease, unlike most aftermarket front bumper covers.

·
Fibre Customs
14,959 Posts
Looks great Mark...does seem really low, how about a pick on the pavement so we can see just how low. Looks really good though, think you can give us another pict of a complete side view showing the whole car...he he he sorry for asking so much!

·
"Respect My Authoritei"
11,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
altimateone said:
Looks great Mark...does seem really low, how about a pick on the pavement so we can see just how low. Looks really good though, think you can give us another pict of a complete side view showing the whole car...he he he sorry for asking so much!
I will get a complete side pic. It is not as low as it looks on the grass. But I ABSOLUTELY love it. LOL :)

·
"Respect My Authoritei"
11,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
llcali said:
Oh i didnt even notice/see it. Do you think it looks tacky with a mesh/chrome grill combo? I happen to have a chrome grill too on a black but was hoping to keep it. Was thinking maybe chrome grill + black mesh so you couldnt see the radiator. Or does that radiator sticking out look THAT ugly? Maybe you can do some close-ups when u post some more pics.
Mesh/Chrome grows on you by the moment, since the mesh sits recessed behind the bumper opening. Radiator is FUGLY for one, and I am so glad that I waited on the mesh before having this installed.

But as mentioned before, I am going with the AT S2 grill. Plus my next mod is the fiberglassed in hood scoop that will have black mesh in the opening too. So that will all josh together!

1 - 20 of 486 Posts