The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
too cute
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics I took today from the meet. Unfortunately I couldn't take more cuz i got stuck cooking for awhile. Hopefully others will post their pics here as well. Enjoy.

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
dude i love it man..sooooo deep

·
The SE-R is alive!!!!!
172 Posts
Home in 1.30 hrs.....

Let's see, I left the park at 6:05pm, I had to stop to "take a leak", then I hit the freeway. I arrived at my house at 7:35pm. Fast, huh. From "Freakmont" to South Sac. World record time!!!!!
See U at Noah's grand opening in March.

OUT!!!

Q in Sac

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
damn guys...looks fun...sorry i missed it...glad to see the weather was nice and some tight cars showed up...:)...

i'll get a thread started soon about the meet at our shop in Santa Cruz...i'll see what dates work well for us and then give you all some options and see which gets the best response...

talk to you soon...

also...we'll be talking soon about renting out the 1/4 mile at Infiniti Raceway this summer...just somethin to get you all thinking about...a heads up...

·
enthusiast and consultant
455 Posts
Q in sac called me up, but I looked at the number, and just ignored it. damn, my bad, haha, yea, I would've gone too, but my freakin' car is in dire need of body work and a new windshield.

·
EXPLICIT EDITION
324 Posts
Nice pics fellas!!! Hope to see everyone at Nokeone's shop in the next month or so. Sears point for the summer time sounds good to me. That shit would be off da-hook!!!:cool:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts