The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
a.k.a. Big Daddy
108 Posts
hey donnie, looks like you were the only one that showed. I expected too see at least 5 or 6 when I seen importaltima pics posted. I only see your car. Were you the only alty there?

·
founding father
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep i was the only altima there

·
Registered
46 Posts
damn if i would have known about this gathering i would have joined it but since i didnt know therefore i could not go. if you guys wanna fill me in next time i would be blad to join you in a gathering of automobiles.

·
a.k.a. Big Daddy
108 Posts
damn, that sucks. Next time I take a trip down south I'll have to check on some meets. I will probably drive down to TX again this year for like a week. I'll have to check in with you guys.

·
founding father
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jl12w3 said:
damn if i would have known about this gathering i would have joined it but since i didnt know therefore i could not go. if you guys wanna fill me in next time i would be blad to join you in a gathering of automobiles.
i posted info earlier in thw week in the get locals section for the southeast. always check on importatlanta.com

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
Re; Clear side irror lights.Did you just install those lights on your side mirrors..f you want look for those Mercedez style side mirror signal lights they sell em now for any cars..they have universal ones.By the way how did you install that signal light on your side mirror?!?!?

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
is that a cop in the pic?
i dig the tiger in the trunk. nice touch
5th gen maxima represent!!!
Jay

·
VTEC wont save you....
2,179 Posts
Damn Donnie...the ALTIMA was really shiny.You must have spent some time detailing that finish.

Dont worry...when you get to Texas...we have plenty of ALTIMAS:D

·
H.N.I.C.
2,773 Posts
well...
since i'm not in the ATL anymore..
i can talk shyt too....
:D

those Atlanta altimas are sum busters....
people wit "ugly" ass altimas...
tryin to get it in a magazine...
losin' their rides wit cool dashes and shyt....
not seen in months...
not showin up to showz

hehe.... this is fun)

WHAT KIND OF KNUCKLE HEADZ LIVE IN GA.???!!!!

j/p

·
founding father
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FUZION_R said:
Re; Clear side irror lights.Did you just install those lights on your side mirrors..f you want look for those Mercedez style side mirror signal lights they sell em now for any cars..they have universal ones.By the way how did you install that signal light on your side mirror?!?!?
yeah those are some side markers on the mirrors. the body shop just drilled the hole for it. the wiring goes thru the holes already there from the mirror controls. there were 3 cops there hanging out with us for a while they were cool no problems at all. and i spent no time at all washing the car. there's not even any wax on it i sprayed the fucker off with water and let the driving blow dry it

·
Youngest OG Member
761 Posts
Your car look very tight donnie,it makes mine look like a pice of shit.:(

·
founding father
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sorry man don't know the color

1 - 15 of 15 Posts