The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got some pics of my car and the curve I missed after the wreck. Pics of the telephone support wires I hit are also posted.

It's getting estimated by my insurance company right now so I dunno if it's totalled or not. The transmission is definately messed up. It seems to be stuck in drive. Other than that, the car runs fine except for the body work and wheels.

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=294151&page=4

·
Hello my name is Distance
6,028 Posts
oh and i can say this, looks like a crap load of damage.

·
OG
4,071 Posts
damn that sux ... now your insurance ... foggetta bout it !

now u have a chance to start over ... get an alty with a dead engine/trans and pickup a bluebird engine ... where was the site that had them in cali ? oh yeah ... www.venus-auto.com

·
Registered
84 Posts
yeah, if you already don't know, your car is probably f-ed, cause it really doesnt look like much damage and the engine may work, but your frame is most likely bent and if you had an airbag(and it deployed) that is another 2000 bucks to get fixed. when i wrecked my alty, i could have still drived it away and probably for another couple of months, but all it took was a stationary object(car)and 35 mph to make a bill of 8500. but that is just my experiance, you could be lucky, or get a new car

·
VTEC Killa!
274 Posts
wher in huntsville im in huntsville

·
Dirt Looks good Sideways
443 Posts
you better be good with a hammer or see if you can get the insurance to pay for it...the fender you might be able to pull yourself as long as there is no frame damage

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no airbags came out. estimated so far is $3k JUST for body damage (frame was damaged). The trans is stuck in drive so they have to put a new one in. That's another $2k...

I think the insurance will total it. Dunno if i'm getting another alty or not. I hope so b/c I LOVED mine.

·
Dirt Looks good Sideways
443 Posts
atleast stay in the nissan family..

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
damn that sucks....
not to be a dick but can you part with a few of the painted interior pieces:p

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Get another Alty man (93 SE 5spd)! What else are you gonna get for $2000 that has LSD, 150HP, 5spd., sport susp., good handling, bulletproof engine, affordable parts, good looks, decent aftermarket support...
HMM? :D
GET ONE!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
yes, do get a 93 SE, thats what i had, and it was nice....was nice

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
altima8 said:
Get another Alty man (93 SE 5spd)! What else are you gonna get for $2000 that has LSD, 150HP, 5spd., sport susp., good handling, bulletproof engine, affordable parts, good looks, decent aftermarket support...
HMM? :D
GET ONE!!!
Yup, only problem is...FINDING ONE!! :D lol, I haven't been able to find alty's for sale anywhere near here with decent milage :( most of them are over 150k

·
Banned
270 Posts
can't you sue the manufacturer if the airbags don't come out??

i've heard that from somewhere

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
so you won't part with those pieces?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts