The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's some pics of my car at the car show in rockingham yesterday. i got first place in the nissan class.

·
Hello my name is Distance
6,028 Posts
any pics of the other cars in the nissan class

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the only other pic i got was of the SE-R in the second to last pic

·
Registered
973 Posts
oh yea..and YOUR WELCOME for helping yo clean it jason..growl..heh =oP

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TweekersAltima said:
i love the back!!! :eek: that thing is hot!!!!!!!!!! very nice, very very nice.
thanks man.

DmnHnda said:
oh yea..and YOUR WELCOME for helping yo clean it jason..growl..heh =oP
and thank you ma'am.

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PIZDETS said:
Very very nice, love your car
thank you, thank you.

Peterson said:
Looks good, dude.
You really need to get coilovers or air so you can lower that thing a bit.
I hadn't seen the duals...looks cool.
Oh, and why not get 95+ tails?
yeah i know i have a nasty wheel well gap. i'm gonna put my baby on air one day. i know a guy who wrecked his alty and he's going to junk yard and giving me his tails. mmmm no more yellow!

·
Registered
973 Posts
he can't lower it.. he wont get anywhere. His front and rear are pretty close to the ground..

And while I was cleaning his wheels and tires.. I could just barly fit my hand on the back side of the rear tire.. very tight squeez... wonder if you'll have to modify to get it to go down without rubbing?

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DmnHnda said:
he can't lower it.. he wont get anywhere. His front and rear are pretty close to the ground..

And while I was cleaning his wheels and tires.. I could just barly fit my hand on the back side of the rear tire.. very tight squeez... wonder if you'll have to modify to get it to go down without rubbing?
umm to answer your questions. people have lowered alty's with the EVOIII front and rear. most of the time when you slammed a car, the wheels (mostly the rear ones) bend inward. thurs allowing the car to lower more. not to be a smartass, just wanted to clear up any confusion.

·
Registered
973 Posts
you can barly get into places now..why put springs/coil overs on a car with ground fx that low already? I mean I agree with the air.. but I don't understand why put up with the hassel of just putting springs on it? :shruggs: who knows.. pain pills kickin in.

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
Looks great but i think u should get clear tails to keep with the white/green only motif... Anyway, looks hot no secret why u won best nissan.

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DmnHnda said:
why put springs/coil overs on a car with ground fx that low already?
i wouldn't put springs/coil-overs on it. springs = can't adjust / coil-overs = too much trouble to adjust. air is my only opinion and will be done.

PorscheKid said:
Looks great but i think u should get clear tails to keep with the white/green only motif... Anyway, looks hot no secret why u won best nissan.
when you say clears, what do you mean? all clear ot altezzas? all clear imo doesn't look good and the only way i would put altezzas is to pull them apart and paint in housing to match my paint. but since altezza always leak i think pulling them apart would make it worse. btw, thanks for the props.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts