The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked it her up last week.....Brand new R6, did some little things to it for now also jjust put on the Pipe yesterday and the sound makes me melt my pants. This Bike is too much fun and too fast, I already got pulled over yesterday buy the cops doing 120 of the highway, since he was following me for 2miles but I couldnt hear his sirens since my exhaust is so loud, but he let me go. Well let me know what you guys think of it.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GXE94 said:
HE LET YOU GO!??!!?
Yeah because I was on my way back up to school and my dad was following me in his truck so he came back and talked to the officer as well. Lucky

·
Energy Liberation Front
1,290 Posts
Not my particular cup of tea, but it looks like you'll have a blast. Be safe! ;)

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
loserpunkx182 said:
mmmmm...dont know much about bikes but i was next to one a while back and it just took off like crazy..1st gear was quick shift but once he hit 2nd gear...BAM....is it auto or manual?
They dont make motorcycles in auto

·
C's get degrees.
1,338 Posts
those pictures make me melt in my pants. damn that is sexy. Have fun with that thing but be sure to do some track days. I think anyone who rides at the track will be 500% safer on the road. Nice choice man - have fun!!!

·
Irish Designated Driver
223 Posts
Only some of those huge cruisers are auto and the small vespa things.... Mostly all of the speed bikes are foot clutch.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice bike......I have an R6 also and love it to death.

I know you didn't ask but....The Best Mod you can ever make to the bike is change the front tire from a 120/60 to 120/70 series tire. After you change the tire drop the front 8mm and it will bring the bike back to the original ride height (If you don't drop it in the front, the bike will "turn in" much slower). The reason for doing this, is to reduce head shakes that R6's are notorious for at highspeed cornering and it will give you alot more front end traction for the twisties.

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
cool, you'll be happy with it for awhile, then you'll want a litre bike :) I have had my 03 600 GSXR for a year now, and about 7 months into owning it I started really wanting something faster. So far it has went 11.33 @ 121 in the 1/4 100% bone stock and have got as high as 172 indicated

1 - 20 of 26 Posts