The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sup people...

I just met up with na975 today and took some pics of his alty. Thought i'd share them:)

Keep in mind that this is a 97 Altima with only 19k original miles :eek:

Hopefully he will jump in here later...

Enjoy!

·
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I've never seen such a clean car. The inside of his car was as clean as if it came right out of the dealer. Not a speck of dust or a stain or rip anywhere.

me=jealous

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
wtf??? WOW 19K miles. thats nothin! barely broken in. nice clean ride. i like it! tasteful.....i like his engine work...and car looks great!

·
Banned
1,408 Posts
t hanks WILLDOGS. not bad for a car that's never been garaged ! It has most of the toys like: all the sus stuff,intake,exhaust,ss brake lines, stillen short shifter, momo knob+pedals, indiglows {not installed yet}, integ turn sigs, guage pod, sound sys $2k's worth, and still modding, that's unless someone buys it !

·
Weekend Alcoholic
3,165 Posts
that is for the most part a sleeper. your car is sweet, looks so clean yet deadly..lol. kinda makes me wish i drove a black car

·
Banned
2,096 Posts
very very beautiful
great example of a clean cut car that can smoke ignorant people.
great sleeper. loving it

·
Banned
1,408 Posts
F/S - anyone in the tri-state area interested? only driven on my days off work, in hybernation the other 5 days.

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
your car is mad clean. i see nothing wrong with it, inside and outside. very nice job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts