The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the ohio members on .Net dont like to come to meets (some of you), but this meet was pretty good. you should have came

These were of the drive down from Cleveland

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics of the actual Meet at the QS&L Parking lot off Polaris Pkwy.

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

This is a Convertible Z32 300ZX. originally was a N/A, but he did the TT swap.

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
as soon as the ON site comes back up. I will get some other pics that other members took. the red S14 has a huge Turbo on the SR motor under the hood

·
Registered
48 Posts
the engine in the 300zx looks like you could eat off it...that shit is deff hot looking...nice meet guys...hell of a lot better turn out than we get here in RI

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the altima that is 4X4ing is bone stock. Its a XE model 5spd. He has only had the car maybe 2 months, so he hasnt done anything to it yet besides maintenance. He's on this site, but I dont think he has posted yet

·
Registered
135 Posts
22calBeretta said:
that 2nd gold altima in the 13th pic looks like it's ready for a monster truck show.need to be dropping that
thats my car...ill be doing some upgrades next spring, still stuck on fixing shit, need to fix some rust then ill start modding it.

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it was near columbus. I had a thread up here for a long time advertising it, but the ohio altimas.net crowd doesnt seem to like to ever show up to stuff.

·
Registered
48 Posts
my fault i didn't realize he only had the car for about 2 months. good luck with all the fixing. hope everything you need to do is some easy work for ya

·
ka24eT....upgrade soon
823 Posts
sleeperalti said:
it was near columbus. I had a thread up here for a long time advertising it, but the ohio altimas.net crowd doesnt seem to like to ever show up to stuff.
I was planning on going to this meet, but again i was MIA. My dads 50th b-day party just happened to be that day and I had to help set up. I hope one day I will be able to make it to a meet. :angry2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts