The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Am I still a NOOB?
2,082 Posts
Very nice, that's basically how my car looks like right now. Waitin to save for paint :D

·
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well it's not holes, it's pop rivets. It was basically the easiest and cleanest way to install and hold the kit on. But I'm pretty happy at how it came out.

·
FORZA ITALIA
2,177 Posts
skylineawd said:
well it's not holes, it's pop rivets. It was basically the easiest and cleanest way to install and hold the kit on. But I'm pretty happy at how it came out.
u leavin them like that, or sanding them down, ??

·
Registered
726 Posts
hey awd...
wat kine of drop you have???
i was wondering what kind of clearance i would have...i can't make up my mind...
the omega or the ibi2...
but my car is a bit to low.....
oh yah...did your front bumper fit on perfectly or did you have a lil modifying to do???
just a lil q's...tnx man
qUe

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
damn it's low to the ground...you won't be able to get anywhere. I like the look of it.

·
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
They are going to mold over the rivets to hide them. Right now I have DZ coilovers. But actually the wheel gap is still pretty large. I really want to bag it. Which will hopefully happen this summer. Thanks for all the compliments guys. It should turn out great in the end.

Also the front end went on with no problem. The only thing that had to be cut back a bit, was the side skirts. Cuz the door was rubbing. But other than that it worked out great.

Also my wheels are 17 * 7.5. I plan on getting 18's or 19's for the next wheels.

·
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I am repainting the whole thing. Complete color change. The rims are Alloy Extreme C2R's. But I think they quite making them.

·
belongs -> @ltimas.net
428 Posts
i am on dz too

but i dun have wheel gap on the back
and only 2 fingers gap on the front

1 - 20 of 25 Posts