The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Okay all I'm seeing is some nice rims and front end...so I don't get why we're on this car's nuts. Will someone spit out the facts bout it....

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
ALTIMAPIMP93 said:
Okay all I'm seeing is some nice rims and front end...so I don't get why we're on this car's nuts. Will someone spit out the facts bout it....
if you notice the left hand drive streering well then you would get an idea. its an over seas altima AKA the bluebird SSS. i has the engine every body and there mom wants on this board, the sr20det. it has a tubo, allwheel drive, and like 200-some-odd-hoursepower. its tight, latas. . .

·
Registered
54 Posts
Psh, yea I noticed that, but, ahem, RIGHT-hand drive doth not a "sweet car" make. 200 + HP is pretty nice tho...does it have anything in it that's very unique, like adjustable suspension or any neat things we don't get in the US?

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well While people where sleeping in The USA my car was getting stripped naked and was getting ready to be painted, but before that, the front end was taken out and the rear bumper. They are modifying the bumper a lttle more better and the rear bar is getting a custom mould C-west bar. Anyway while that was happening I have installed a Boost gauge and a boost control and a very very loud Blow off Valve. By the way the suspension on thhis car is adjustable custom made by http://www.whitelines.com.au

·
Registered
69 Posts
does any thing impress the altima pimp. Special,? what r u blind, all wheel drive not good enough for u, the awsome 2.0 with loads of potential. Lets see a few cool mods, some time, a 400hp allwheel drive monster. What the hell can your alty do? that shit is as good as a porche. WTF pimp. Is the custom front end not cool, here go find one and while your at it get me one like the one on the top of the page. I hear they r in the same store.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts