The Nissan Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
NO LIFE POSTER
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have pictures of the silver 2002 2.5 s w/conv.pkg with tinted windows. All the pics I am seeing are the 3.5's. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Could you provide a shot of the rear end of your white 2.5 Altima? thanks. I will be purchasing a 2.5 in about Summer time after my Accord lease will be up.

Again, thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'll kill two birds with one stone...Here is a pic of the rear. And the sidewalls are thick because the tires are 245/45/18. The 45 means that the sidewall is 45% of the tread width or 110mm. I wanted the keep the overall height as close to stock as possible. These come out to 26.7 inches and the stockers are 26.6 inches.

John

·
Registered
453 Posts
fvee20 said:
And the sidewalls are thick because the tires are 245/45/18. The 45 means that the sidewall is 45% of the tread width or 110mm. I wanted the keep the overall height as close to stock as possible. These come out to 26.7 inches and the stockers are 26.6 inches.

John
Looks to me as though it's 19's and up for the 02 Alty's. 18's seem to be way too small. (no offense, rims look GREAT)

It's good to see yet another clean Altima. I know there is a limited amount of mods out there for the new Altima, but are you planning on doing anything else to the ride?

·
Registered
23 Posts
My employer pays for the lease on the car so I don't want to go crazy just to turn it in in a couple of years. Also I will take off anything that I have put on before it goes back to Nissan.

I have springs on the way and am also considering a 3.5 rear bumper cover with the dual exhaust. If I can find a supplier I will put on drilled rotors front and back.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
damn...modding the company car huh? sweet!
i'm a lil upset...can't get 3.5 5sp with leather, wood trim, sunroof, bose, abs, cold pkg, and hid in a car...those are the options i wanted, but now i gotta figure out which's most important to me. dang...
Jay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.