1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 pictures of my car 1 of me and my Girl
ALL opinions please! What do you think?

1st picture My car

·
Nissan God
5,942 Posts
DAMN, i love that TV setup, my old PS1 is goin in there right? lol, looking tight man

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mrdeucie said:

this pic is sideways.

What kind of drop are you running? Looks pretty low in front. I'm running sprints and my drop isn't that low in front.
Well Thanks for letting me know i did the best i could.

My set up i have sprints 2 in drop same as you dont know what to tell you. Its really to low for me.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Siizzzoooo said:
DAMN, i love that TV setup, my old PS1 is goin in there right? lol, looking tight man
Thanks So Im still debateing i have a DVD in there right know
I plan on getting 2 more in the visor soon

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
djsassan said:
very nice on the TV setup.......what is that to the left of the pic, on the rear driver's side mirror?
I dont understand what ur askingbut if ur talking about the little yellow mark its the camera

·
Rally U13
896 Posts
nice a/v setup... but i don't like the chrome, bling-blingy wheels. otherwise, titeness:cool:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Tv's are real nice, but im not down with those rims, nasty!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks to all of yall ! I love my setup and im glad to hear good stuff from my fellow altimas.net members.

The rims are the best part come on guys. lol Well not everyone likes bling-bling i like it. Thinking about changing them if i can a decent amount for these current rims laters.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Nice ride man. I really like the tv set up. keep doing your thing. I know that a lot of people don't like the chrome. I got some of the same response about mine. but ain't nothing like chrome!!!!!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cranestyle said:
Nice ride man. I really like the tv set up. keep doing your thing. I know that a lot of people don't like the chrome. I got some of the same response about mine. but ain't nothing like chrome!!!!!
Thanks I didnt think i would get respones like that about chrome but everyone has there own tast its cool at least they like the tv set up Yours not looking bad at all Keep it up.
jesse

·
Incognito
1,388 Posts
I think if you did something to the brake calipers, like chroming them and got come chrome colored disks, you'd look tight with chromies. you went the show car route, nice work man, keep it up. oh and go for the dvd player...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts