The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am too stupid to do a search. The FAQ, both of them, mean nothing to me. I want everything spoon fed to me because I am unable to realize that all the information in the world is now at my fingertips. Someone please tell me how to post pics, because the first 5 threads today about posting pics just didn't get across my thick skull to my brain. Thanks.

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
Ix said:
look here...just browse and find the picture you whant and attach it..but now the attach limit is like 10 kilabites so it sucks
I guess they don't teach you decimal places and numbers in school

100000 is NOT 10 kilabites....

100000= 100K.

10K=10000

note the difference of a zero

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
victor said:

I guess they don't teach you decimal places and numbers in school

100000 is NOT 10 kilabites....

100000= 100K.

10K=10000

note the difference of a zero
and bYtes....lmao

who wants a lesson in binary code? :D

·
I bent my wookie.
581 Posts
That wasn't very nice, Nick...I got almost no sleep last night and now you want me to think?!
We just barely covered binary...bcd...all the other ones. I'm trying to remember all the acronyms. That was a long time ago.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Wow, and here I thought I was the only tcp/ip nerd on this forum.

Dan, you surprise me everyday with your knowledge. You either read a shit-ton of books (like me...see below) or had one hell of an education.

(or you know how to use a calculator to convert binary to decimal....but dont tell drumr that....Im tryin to make him think LOL)

·
Nipponese
5,458 Posts
Heheh, yeah, I do read a lot. I just know binary conversions though, I am not knowledgable of TCP/IP. Well, the maximum you can go with 8 digits is 255 anyways, and for the forth number I did on a piece of paper (I wasn't sure which side to read it from). Did i give it away completely? :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts