The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Siting: Florida - Pinellas Park - //Park Blvd and Belcher @ 10pm

Aye wassup guys. Well I was back home from Orlando with my girly that lives in pinellas so yeah... we were at a stop light. I then saw a white JT kit 1st gen that was lowered, rims, exhaust, etc...

Does anybody know who this is? :confused:

*Mark

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
damn why can't my cousin log out... geeez

but yea...any idea whos car that is??? :D

*Mark

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
so i guess he is not a member of this board eh? white 1st gen JT evo...oh well..it was nice man

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
Pinellas is a county of which St.Pete resides...

Pinellas Park is a trailer park subburb in Pinellas county... Pinellas county to me is all ****ed up... I say St. Pete and to me its all Pinellas south of Clearwater

·
WOOHOO NO LONGER A NEWBIE
286 Posts
whats so bad about the area? is there a big street racing scene? alot of hooked up cars? i want to know what im up aginst when i go up there with my crew

·
2k Mazda Miata LS
734 Posts
Gandy is where all the ricers gather.... all I have to say is COPS ...... went out last nite (sat nite) and only saw 3 races before the rain.... cops where a constant.

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
victor said:
Pinellas is a county of which St.Pete resides...

Pinellas Park is a trailer park subburb in Pinellas county... Pinellas county to me is all ****ed up... I say St. Pete and to me its all Pinellas south of Clearwater
victor : lol umm yeah...okay... pinellas is not that bad...I don't know where you go but all i know is that it sucked...LMAO

8psialtima : yes there was a racing scene but they were really A holes in pinellas/st.pete so we all stuck to the Tampa/Brandon areas...it use to be really organized by some people in 3rdshift...they were all cool...esp the one who setup all the races...lol my friend was used as a "scout" to see if this one road was closed off...there was actually a cop there and pulled him over asking him why he's in a closed off road with a gutted interior...i'm lost and from pinellas park? lol it worked...

Neal 96xe: yes gandy is pretty gay...eps that shell station...it use to be okay back in the days but now it just got all old...really bad accident happened on grandy... when i heard about it i stopped going...

GOKU: damn really? ahhhh was this when you had your turboed altima? lol stormins was the hot ish for teen nights...lol...btw you coming back with your car anytime soon? ^_^

GANDY = sitting and time consuming, ricers, and cops/troopers waiting for anybody to do something stupid....

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
8psialtima said:
midnightnissan,

check your hotmail email...i left you a letter...please respond to me at [email protected]

thanks,
chris
yup yup...i replied also to your email. I also come down every weekend to see my parents and girlfriend too...

if you see a black debadged "stock" altima w/ an asian guy rolling around...it might be me...lol well now that i think of it...i am the only asian guy with a debadged black altima ...in pinellas/orlando...hehehe

i'll show you around the area also...good luck

·
Banned
2,829 Posts
midnightnissan said:
victor : lol umm yeah...okay... pinellas is not that bad...I don't know where you go but all i know is that it sucked...LMAO

GOKU: damn really? ahhhh was this when you had your turboed altima? lol stormins was the hot ish for teen nights...lol...btw you coming back with your car anytime soon? ^_^

GANDY = sitting and time consuming, ricers, and cops/troopers waiting for anybody to do something stupid....

yeah this was about 2 years ago ..i use to pop in and out of
7 duece 7 .. use to hit up Ybor or Stormins Sunday nights ...but there was too much drama ....boring up there nowadays ..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts