The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys it is time for me to part with my screen.it is a pioneer 7000cd indash 7" screen/am/fm/cd (1 din) with the brain. i paid 1500$ new about 3 months ago. i work as an installer at circuit city so i can get pretty good deals on stereo stuff so i am not really wanting a new deck because as soon as i get rid of this i am going to get another alpine.(phantom face) 19"s sound good though.i am open to 'reasonable' offers.i am at work right now so i will post pics when i get home later. Nick

·
I <3 Sanjaya
1,824 Posts
since you worked at circuit city i must ask how much did you pay for it cuz 1500 sounds about retail and i know at circuit city you get good discounts. not trying to be an ass but i'm just wondering...correct me if i'm wrong.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it is not an indash dvd it has 2video inputs that you can hook a dvd player to and 3 low level outputs front rear sub. and i did pay retail for this three months ago from sound waves(local dealer)but that was before i started at circuit city.but now i do get a phatty hook up i am just tired of it.time for a change.this will be the third deck in my car in a year and a half.i'm am not even trying to get what i paid for it.

·
Registered
630 Posts
lets see some pics, i might be interested!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if anyone would like to see pics let me know and i will email pics. pics are too big to post and i dont know how to crop

·
Registered
397 Posts
Interested in a trade, I have a Phatty set of 19"s...Almost Brand New...Flawless...What kind of 18"s do you have??? What do they look like and what kind of condition??? Let me know if you are interested at all. You can see my wheels by clicking on the Ebay link in the post " my 19"s are on ebay " in the for sale section...

·
team advance altima
400 Posts
1500 just for the screen? sounds kinda high for not playing any dvd's. how much you wanting for it shipped to 79606.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts