The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my brother lowered his car, and is getting new 17x7.5's. either the rota attack's or the rota subzero's. what is the best tire size for it? the pirelli p7000 supersports are only $107 at tirerack each. click here for tire choices heres the link for tires that were pre-chosen. i either want the pirelli's, or the yokohama avs's. which would you guys recommend? if you have either of these tires, i would like to know your opinion. and which tire size is best for 17x7.5's.
thanks a lot

·
where is that cone from
454 Posts
I had P7000 supersport. They seem to last forever, a bit loud good steering reponse, not very sticky. not my favor tires

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Pirelli's suck. One trip through Palomar (mountain twisties) here in San Diego, and my roommate's P7000's were losing treadblocks already. He immediately changed to Yokohama AVS Sports. Much better tire.

Stay away from Pirelli's, unless you're getting them for the poser value, or have no intent of "enthusiastic" driving.

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
ASHURA said:
pirelli do make a good quote however, "Power is nothing without control".
Yeah, except the only Pirelli line that has control is the P-Zero Directional, or P-Zero Asymmetrico line... and you have to sell a kidney to buy one of those tires. :p

·
missing El Polo Loco...
2,165 Posts
PT said:
Yeah, except the only Pirelli line that has control is the P-Zero Directional, or P-Zero Asymmetrico line... and you have to sell a kidney to buy one of those tires. :p
very true indeed...hahaha...

edit: add a good working lung to the list as well.

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Dude! You posted at 6:53AM!!?? Do you sleep ASHURA? :confused: :p Are you a Altimas.Net addict? :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts