The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got 3 interviews for a job so i know i'm getting hired and i know they piss test you. i haven't smoked in like 4 weeks b/c i knew i'd get piss tested. am i in the clear or what? i've never had to worry about this b/c i normally don't smoke and i've had the same job for 5 years. so how long until your clean?

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
4 weeks you should be fine. It takes usually 3-5 weeks for weed to be out of your system. Of course this depends on how much you smoke, your diet in between, if you are active (sweat) etc. Double up on the water the next couple of days just to be safe. But I'm sure you will be OK.

·
~TaZ~
815 Posts
after 4 weeks you'll pass for sure, i smoked less then a week before getting piss tested for the military and I still got in; i wasn't a heavy smoker back then so that probly had an effect on it. If your a chronic smoker (if u smoke everyday) then you can expect THC to stay in your system no longer than 30 days!

·
Golden Member
1,834 Posts
fark man...

cant believe this is america.. that shit would NEVER fly here.

·
Registered
36 Posts
i smoked 3 weeks before one, and passed, and my friend smoked 3 days before one at mercedes and passed

·
I hate my Altima.
831 Posts
4 weeks should be more than enough. I would recommend working out, drinking lots of water, and going to a sauna. The more you sweat and urinate, the more it cleans your system, although i'd be willing to bet that its gone from your system now anyway.

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
I might be alone in this but.... How about not smoking so you don't have to worry about it? :dunno:

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well piss test is either tomorrow or friday when ever i call them.....i hadn't smoked in like 2.5 years and just did it like 2-3 weekends in a row.....nothing major...just a few bowls......**** yeah...i getting a J O B!!!!

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i haven't heard of them doing that there but i sure as hell hope not. yay!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
PorscheKid said:
I would think you'll be in the clear as long as they don't ask for a hair sample. Ihear that stuff stays in there for a long ass time.
That's really expensive to do and the company is probably not willing to dish that money out for some random potential employee unless its upper management or some big dog like that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts