The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS TOLD YOU A COUPLE MONTHS BACK THAT PLACE RACING WAS COMING OUT WITH A AD.. WITH MY CAR IN IT.. IT FINALLY CAME OUT IN SUPER STREET(pg.271 in the sept. issue), Import Tuner(pg. 135 sept. issue), and Turbo(pg.125 in the sept issue).. called Nissan Power. tell me what you guys think either on here or e-mail me at [email protected].. hope to see you guys out at nopi talk to you later...

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
mrdeucie said:
i saw the ad in Super Street and we had a sneak preview of it. The ad is nice but IMHO, there are too many stickers on your car.
I agree...

·
I'm kinda a big deal
1,103 Posts
yeah I hate to burn another altima member's alty, but that alty is just BUTT ASS UGLY. oooohhhh wow it has rims and a bunch of stickers, I bet those stickers add about what 50 hp?

·
I'm kinda a big deal
1,103 Posts
I can see it now, all the little honda drivers are gonna see that add and laugh their asses off. Our rep of being the under dawgs has just turned to being the WAY under dawgs, or in other words the laughing stock of the import scene

·
Dreamer
2,712 Posts
Your altima is not that bad, but there are just better candidates for the ad......such as the yellow altima up top (donnie's car?), Orlndo's Altima, and that orange Altima with the skyline front bumper.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do you guys even know what those graphics are from.. there off the nissan btcc cars.. full graphics thats why there are so many man im going for a "touring" look.. and well i got the cars off a "touring" car.. now did i say i had the best altima nooooooooo i know of like 4 or so that i think are much better lookin than mine. i just happen to be sponsored by them and they put it in the mag.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Originally posted by PlaceRacing Altima
do you guys even know what those graphics are from.. there off the nissan btcc cars
Funny, I don't recal "DEEZ NUTS" plastered on any of them... :confused:...Anyways, Mr. Pimpmobile to the fullest...If you are going for a "touring" look, I suggest you actually get the "touring" dam, invest in some "touring" side skirts and a "touring" rear bumber. Lower it for more of a "touring" effect. Add fog lights with covers for the ultimate "touring" look...now THIS is a "touring" car:

what you have my friend is a Stock Altima with a whole bunch of stickers, wheels and a "touring" wing. ;)

·
Kottonmouth King
428 Posts
i cant believe thats the altima representing all tuned/modded altimas. they should have put orlandos or shocks car in there.

ohh yeah, why did you put so much damn rice on your car?

ohh yeah 2, dj sassan, dont reply with, shut up you f*ckin kid, you cant hate till you get your license! shuv it....

·
Banned
1 Posts
StaticX said:
ohh yeah 2, dj sassan, dont reply with, shut up you f*ckin kid, you cant hate till you get your license! shuv it....
pretty big words there son.....you gonna have your dad drive you over here so you can beat my ass too?:rolleyes: I am not the one who annouced 3490578463790534579 times on my first day here that I am 14.

I am not going to say that you did not work hard to get your car sponsored, or that you did not work hard to get it in a magazine. Maybe you really like the way your car looks, but for some people, stickers = BAD. Excessive stickers = VERY BAD

I bet you worked hard to get your car to where it is, as did many other people to get their cars to the point at which they are. However, if Donne or Orlando's car were not used, then there are several other candidates who would be justifiable for use in a magazine. Either way, though, your car is in there. Congrats. Get the stickers off of there, in my opinion, but to each his own.

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
The stickers take the cake bro...What you are doing is not called TOURING its called RICING.Just to think someone will see that AD in their head now everytime they see the word ALTIMA.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
this is getting so funny.. now people are saying my car is stock with stickers.. well ill go down the list of what i have ok :) melanie sweetie

PlaceRacing cold airintake,PLaceRacing engine mounts, Number One Strut bar, Ractive Ign. wires, Stillen Prototype Headers,Nakayama exhuast Kyb shocks,Sprint Lowering springs, Team Dynamic Monza's,Vis Racing gt2 alum. spoiler, yellow and grey vinyl interior, yellow carbon fiber dash kit, yellow custom gauges, auto meter gauges, corbeau a4 racing seats, panasonic head unit, infinity and rockerferd speakers...

now explain this why am i going to add a touring front dam from stillen that everyone has???? should be origanal like donnies yellow one his is bad ass.. he made a custom one and thats what im doing unless i get the sponsorship with stillen.. but before i do any body kits im doing a engine swap so there the reason and if you call my car stock wow love to see one hooked up.. the only thing more that you can have is a turbo, or body kit.. thats it.. so please explain to me how my car is stock??????

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
this is getting too funny.. now melanie you say a true touring car has fog lights.. well hon look in your pic does it have fog lights NO.. rally cars have fog lights not touring cars nice try on that one also.. and one thing i find sooo funny the people that are talkin shit.. they have stereo thats it.. wow! stereo big deal and some chrome rims give me a break.. also how can my car be riced out when im doing a btcc look which for most of the peolple that dont know. british touring england so explain how that is rice??????? please thanks

1 - 20 of 140 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.