The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this has happened to any one else but I ordered mounts from place racing last wednsday around like 6 and had them ship them overnight to me and still have not seen them. I have tried calling them about a hundred times and have not gotten an answer since the last time that i ordered them. So what my question is, is can i get them any other way b/c i really need to replace my rear motor mount which broke the last time i was racing. I also was wanting to know if anyone has had any problems like this with PR. thanx later

·
C's get degrees.
1,338 Posts
Yes. PR is the worst company of all time. They really aren't interested in making money or keeping anyone happy. They dont answer phones, they have a ghetto website, they take weeks to reply to emails and they are just plain bitches. **** PR. Buy stock motor moints from the dealer or wherever is cheapest and then poly fill them. Search for motor mounts and you can gte all the info on the poly fill technique.

·
Breu Meister
6,646 Posts
altimate-racer do a search and you will come up with filling in your stock motor mounts (them being new or slightly used and no cracks or missing rubber) with polyurethane window adhesive from home depot...its really strong shit..the next upgrade woud be for concrete and asphalt but that is overkill and you will have massaging chairs for free.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Place racing really does suck, I got a defective mount from them, I asked them to send me another one, charge my account and credit when i return the old one, they said thats not their return process. They insist that I experience downtime, take out old mount send it back and then wait for them to send me a new one. Fill your mounts, I'm riding around with one PR and one filled one, you'll be fine with 2 filled.

·
Registered
262 Posts
When I got mine it only took about 4 days to recive them, and I do not think it is posible to break these things.

·
C's get degrees.
1,338 Posts
Don't get me wrong, the mounts themselves are very good. It's just Place Racing that sucks a fat nob. But IMO you wil be fine with the poly fill unless you want to enter into some track events.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well see the reason that i am going with these mounts is b/c whenever i use my n2o with the pressure up where it is supposed to be i almost always break the rear mount but this time i broke the front and rear mounts and i need to get them replaced as soon as possible so i am just SOL.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts