The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
t e x a s
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Place that installs (body) kits in Austin?

Anyone know of a decent one?

And please dont say pro-tech. Im already aware of them, and dont intend on doing any business with them.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
what part of austin are you in? I've heard that berli's body shop is really good, but expensive. I think they're in pflugerville.

·
t e x a s
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the response everyone. yes it would be for the altima.
Im thinking of getting the JT EVO 3 kit. Not right away tho.
I just wanted to start asking around. A couple months would probably be the soonest I would be looking at doing this.

And Dom, some of my car buddies are from pville, Im suprised I havent heard of that place.

Anyone know the mechanic Tyrone? Hes popular with the honda crowd.

·
t e x a s
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I've heard he is "the man" for hondas anyway
I know they have those tybrid banners, is that the name of his shop?
Or what shop is he associated with

·
Disproportionate Member
716 Posts
Re: Place that installs (body) kits in Austin?

ChuckC said:
Anyone know of a decent one?

And please dont say pro-tech. Im already aware of them, and dont intend on doing any business with them.
What's up with pro-tech? I am looking for a shop to install UDP, sway bar, and potentially intake on my 3.5 when I get it if I can't do it myself (I have no mechanical acumen whatsoever :cool: )

·
t e x a s
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pro-Tech = wack
unless you know them personally, they rip you off

HondaKillah said:
Swapped cars = :davey:

:)
:lol: Till they burn you. I know there a guy with GSR powered CRX with Type-R internals, and tyrone does all his work. Looks like any other red CRX too. Have fun tryin to kill that

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
ChuckC said:
Pro-Tech = wack
unless you know them personally, they rip you off

:lol: Till they burn you. I know there a guy with GSR powered CRX with Type-R internals, and tyrone does all his work. Looks like any other red CRX too. Have fun tryin to kill that
Dont bash...

I got my drop done by Pro-Tech and they did me OK.Even wanted to do my strut install for only a bill.:)I have no complaints.

Wow,a swapped CRX,lemme go get a camera so I can take a pic of that rarety:rolleyes:

As far as the "..have fun trying to kill that..." comment,how about you run me?Or is that AUTO strictly for bodykits,washer nozzle lights and hauling groceries.:flip:

n00b.

·
t e x a s
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HondaKillah said:
Or is that AUTO strictly for bodykits,washer nozzle lights and hauling groceries.:flip:
except for the washer lights, yes :D I'm not into racing. You never heard of all show no go?
For the money I spent on my Altima, I could have got a civic and a swap.
But I just wanted reliable transportation. No where did I say my car is faster than yours or I can take you. I was just replying to your swapped cars comment, and saying I've heard this guy does good work. Relax yo

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
HondaKillah said:
Dont bash...

I got my drop done by Pro-Tech and they did me OK.Even wanted to do my strut install for only a bill.:)I have no complaints.

Wow,a swapped CRX,lemme go get a camera so I can take a pic of that rarety:rolleyes:

As far as the "..have fun trying to kill that..." comment,how about you run me?Or is that AUTO strictly for bodykits,washer nozzle lights and hauling groceries.:flip:

n00b.
Why all the talk about crx's when you were gonna buy one a while back:ugh:...lol at this thread!!!!

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Dom said:
Why all the talk about crx's when you were gonna buy one a while back:ugh:...lol at this thread!!!!

I am in one of my moods,dont mind me.
I STILL want a CRX Si.:)

You need to get ready to order my new stuff...hehe.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts