The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never been so impressed with any amp as I have been with the Planet Audio amps. Their D-class especially. They look great, 1-ohm stable, monoblock, w/ remote bass control, etc.

they have:
850d $209 plus shipping
1250d $279 plus shipping
2250d $359 plus shipping

-We've put the 2250d on 2 12" solobaric L7's and it blew one soon after.
-We've put the 2250d on 2 15" solobaric L7's and it POUNDED UNBELIEVABLY
-We've put the 850d on 2 12" hx2 and it sounded great (to my surprise)
-We've put the 1250d on 3 12" w3's and it sounded better than the JL 500.1 the guy had previously

I carry all brands like Punch, Kicker, JL (sometimes), MTX, Memphis, etc. and I HONESTLY THINK THESE AMPS ARE THE BEST FOR THE MONEY HANDS DOWN. At first I didn't believe it my self.

From my experience w/ these amps I know that the 2250d has more power than the Punch bd1500 and MTX81000d.
The Punch and MTX are advertised to go down to 20hm, and u can get away with playing them at less but the Planet is advertised to go down to 1 ohm and u can get away with playing them at .7 ohms, as long as u have enough battery juice and thick enough wire.

These amps come with remote bass controls, birth sheet, 2 YR WARRANTY W/ US, AND 5 YR W/ PLANET AUDIO.

This is my opinion, I am not trying to offend anybody, just stating my OPINION.

Thanks.

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
Those are good prices...........the shop i used to go to showed that stuff when they first came out........that and Ample Audio.......they came out around the same time........

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
where is your memphis products on the site..and/or what do you carry buy them..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Autotek is GREAT. One of my all time favorites. They look classy too. I can get Memphis but it is difficult. They are a VERY strict company. We carry almost all of their amps. No, it is not on the site. It is special order only. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts