The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I Need A Job
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PlasmaGlow Undercar Color Changing Kit is due out sometime this month, I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about the brightness of this kit. Think it will be anygood? Any idea how it stacks up to the StreetGlow Gold Series?
I had the gold series before my wreck and now I have a bid on the PlasamaGlows over on ebay, just trying to round up some more info.
Thanks
Yotaru

·
I Need A Job
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes you can set it on I belive 7 different solid colors, have the fade from one to another, have the dance to your music, and have them strobe. They come with a contorl to put inside so you can do it all from your drivers seat.

·
I Need A Job
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The thing I like is I could drive around with purple or green and not get hassled by cops and when I'm parked I could switch to blue.

·
Bad Boys are Back!!!
12,088 Posts
Yeah I like those lights too except for I am not too sure if they will last long enough specially because they have so many different variations.............I am mostly interested in just BLUE but if I can get these ones for the same price, maybe i'll consider them too..........I am thinking of getting them this spring !!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts