·
team advance altima
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a bud of mines car.

·
Registered
32 Posts
well my kit will be on wed. so i cant really tell ya till then, but i have this bad feeling that i will be on the ground when bagged all the way down. which looks good but just have to be careful not to just pankake it and not pay attention then bust my kit

....and no its not gonna be molded

·
altimember
860 Posts
plasmikaltima said:
well my kit will be on wed. so i cant really tell ya till then, but i have this bad feeling that i will be on the ground when bagged all the way down. which looks good but just have to be careful not to just pankake it and not pay attention then bust my kit

any more pics of it f/b/s/s? does the front tuck at all? doesn't seem like it does. & was this bag kit direct bolt on or did it require modification? thanks.

·
Banned
384 Posts
Lookin good. And in the pic it sure looks like your on 18's. Nice

·
You can...Call me Mr. 258
673 Posts
how many switches?

what size valves?

how much did it cost (bag setup)?

shaun *wanting bags bad*

·
Registered
32 Posts
my kit is on now its going to the paint shop tomorrow

i have everything on my playstation controler
front, back, side to side, pancake up and down, all 4 corners individual up and down

·
Big balla
906 Posts
dude that is such a cool idea, putngthe swithes trhough the ps controller, u should sell me your rims by the way, o eyah post some pics of you car when it comes out of the shop to man, nice ride. erik

·
Registered
292 Posts
plasmikaltima said:

you shouldn't be hittin the floor with ur kit. i have bags on my 97 with the vis kit. i have an 1in clearance on the front and sides and the back ha about 1/2in. so you could pancake it, but i wouldn't recommend jacking up the front and slamming the back or vice versa. same goes for side to side b/c u will hit then. i would post pics but my car is finally going to the shop to be painted. i haven't drove it for a year!!! but its almost complete, then i'll post pics

1 - 16 of 16 Posts